“Teeth whitening is safe, quick and inexpensive and can provide that beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted”
Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look they’ve been dreaming of with our simple teeth “whitening” procedure.
Teeth whitening is safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to begin whitening. In our office you have a few choices as to how you would like to whiten your teeth.
1) Traditional at home teeth whitening with custom fabricated bleaching trays from our office. Approx. time: 1 hour per day for 8 to 10 days. In only a day or two your custom bleach splints will be ready for you to pick up. We provide you with a special bleaching agent that you put into the clear, almost invisible splints. With only an hour of wear per day, our special bleaching agent bubbles stains right out of your enamel in a very short time without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way. In approximately 10 days your teeth may reach the brightness you want. Periodically, touch up brightening is needed to maintain your new smile.
2) Sinsational Smile Whitening: We are pleased and excited to offer Sinsational Smile Whitening System, a 20 minute procedure designed to be both a quick and cost effective approach to tooth whitening. This system can be used following your dental cleaning or any time you feel the need to “brighten up” your smile. Learn more about the Sinsational Smile Whitening System.
3) ZOOM Advanced Whitening: In office whitening system. Approx. time 75 minutes in office. See ZOOM information under Advanced Technologies.
Teeth whitening can be used to correct many tooth discolorations. These discolorations may have been caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in teeth whitening technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful, “brilliant” smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, dental crowns or teeth veneers may be the only choice. But because of the low cost of the treatments, teeth whitening is nearly always worth a solid try.
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and mottled tooth staining
- Works on people of all ages.
- Is a near permanent solution for a “dull” smile, restoring brightness and bringing a smile alive.
Teeth Whitening Considerations
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can harm the gums and teeth, its better to use products that our practice recommends.
Patient Reviews for Teeth Whitening
Morristown Dental Associates
Best dentist and office in the tri state area! Highly recommend
- Michelle W